We are looking for a meticulous and able to multitask in handling a job. As a project manager, you will responsible to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform complex analysis to identify business requirements, priorities, and recommendations.
- Compile and provide business analysis results for strategic planning and decision making.
- Research and collect data market trends and do monthly tracking for Business Plan realization.
- Responsible for handling all data, related to Company Performance.
- Analyzing the performance and give the summary report to BODs.
- Play an active role in preparing presentations about complex written and verbal reports and findings.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Min. Bachelor degree preferably in the fields of industrial engineering or business management
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying