The Quality Engineer Manager is in charge of reviewing and approving impending and on-going product quality control activities for effective issues resolution and timely release of software/product.
- Lead process improvement initiatives related to quality engineer
- Responsible for the creation and updates of QE team deliverables and alerting of project teams and managers of obstacles, issues, and risks.
- Provide guidance related to QE processes and best practices, oversee the work of QE project resources and communicate with internal and external parties on QE project status.
- Recruit, mentor and coach the QE team.
- Report, track defects and feedbacks.
- More than 7 years of working experience in a quality assurance position in a business within a fast-paced and constantly evolving market.
- Had previous experience leading a quality assurance team in the mobile platform.
- Experience with designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing Life Cycle, Concepts and Methodologies.
- Analytical, systematic, detailed and organized person.
- Experience with Bug Tracking System.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying