We are looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. You're responsible to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. It's an added value if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients by phone and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build reports to present to the manager.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plan
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (e.g: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software.
- Fluency in MS.Excel.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying