We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key stakeholders. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.
- Gathering market and technical requirements to build testing and validation tools
- Working closely with engineering and design teams to deliver an excellent product; write specifications, prioritise and maintain a backlog of updates
- Collaborating with product, design and engineering teams to develop a multi-product, enterprise grade products
- Agile Product Management
- User Testing
- MVP Validation
- Lead the conceptualisation, development, and launch of new products for developers and customers.
- Develop roadmaps based on customer feedback, data, and market needs. Meet with customers and partners.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, program management, and product marketing to plan and deliver new features and enhancements.
- Work across go-to-market departments like sales, success, and advocacy to ensure the success of our products and features.
- Use your expertise and empathy to drive decisions, work with internal and external partners, and write detailed stories and project plans
- Direct the creation and maintenance of documentation, guides, and tutorials.
- Agile mindset
- Min. 3 years of experience in product
- Experience building software products from start to finish, owning both UI and backend functionality
- Excellent analytical abilities and a data-driven leadership style
- Track record of being both a phenomenal teammate and a leader
- Communication & interpersonal skills to convey technical concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- A passion for great customer and developer experiences. Empathy
- A collaborative, data-driven, and - most importantly - experimental mindset. You shouldn’t be afraid to fail and try again.
- An interest in working with our teams and partners all over the world.
- An ability to define and execute on a long-term strategy with incremental releases adding customer benefit at every stage.
- You are determined not to get lost in the ‘day-to-day’, but instead you are focused on creating habits that are leading to the vision and keeping the teams focused.
- Your priority is always to build the right thing instead of building the thing right. Our company motto is "be the company your customers want you to be" and we take that to heart.
Job Code: RX-323
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying