We are looking for Business Intelligence Lead, responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy in order to drive business decisions and growth
• Ensures that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization
• Leads the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques
• Develop data procedures and policies, and work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, protect and analyze data assets while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices.
• Leading inter-disciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation
• Designing and implementing data strategies and systems
• Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulation
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in Business Intelligence, Data or Analytics industry and managing a team is a must
• Must demonstrate a passion for research and data and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions
• Must be highly skilled in the use of SQL, being able to draw complex queries that ultimately lead to improvements in business performance
• Proficient in the workings of data technologies such as Big Query, airflow, sisense.
• Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools
• The candidate for this position will additionally have an understanding of A/B testing as well as vast knowledge in the identification of key metrics that measure and drive long-term health of the business
• Will be self-motivated, be proactive taking initiative and going beyond his call of duty, be helpful and service-oriented, have exceptional problem-solving skills, work comfortably in a cross-functional setting