We are looking for a Finance, Accounting, and Tax with a keen eye for detail, preferably with mathematical background, and ability to work independently.
Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university
2. At least 2 years experience in accounting and tax regulation
3. Have Certificate of Brevet A & B preferable
4. Able to operate Accounting Software (Accurate , MYOB, SAP) is a plus
5. Good knowledge regarding Indonesia Tax Regulation