We are looking for creative and strong analytical individuals who work wholeheartedly in their responsibilities and supporting clients to gain potential buyers through the powerful campaign. Partner closely with our Marketing team, you will execute innovative campaign strategies to raise digital market sales.
- Campaign Planner will help us to execute a campaign for clients of Ralali Partner Alam Sutera (Rbiz) which focuses on helping offline distributors and brand principals to be successful in the digital market
- Work closely with the Marketing Team, developing, and executing powerful marketing strategies that drive engagement of client’s loyalty customers with their brands
- Creating processes to support end-to-end execution and promotion of multi-variate tests
- Assisting in the management of campaign calendar & collaborating for campaign creation.
- Helping to define segmentation strategies and targeting capabilities that offer the right redemption opportunities to the right customers in the right context.
- Full onsite ownership (Look-and-feel, attributes, filtering, features, content, and banners) of the category.
- Develop visual merchandising plans with partner brands to develop effective co-marketing opportunities and branding integrations/activations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- Independent, proactive, critical thinking skills, having a willingness to learn, project management ability
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent English skills
- Experience & knowledge about e-commerce is a plus
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects, and ever-changing priorities
- An innovative approach to problem solving and storytelling, with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency including adherence to client brand standards
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying