As a strategic partnership manager, you help manage the relationship your company has with each of its partners, which can include suppliers, contractors, and outside attorneys. In this role, you may network with potential partners to learn more about them, determine whether or not each partner can help the company’s overall business strategy, and otherwise help decide if partnerships offer any opportunities to support the brand.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate interest in the banking or non-banking industry.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership