We are looking for the best talent to join our goals to empowering 1 Mio SMEs in 25 provinces across Indonesia. As a VP of Marketing, you'll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
A. Strategic Marketing
- Develop all Marketing concept and strategy for each concept or product (Supply Chain, Fintech, Agent, B2B Marketplace).
- Ensure all Marketing concept and strategy are aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Budget planning and profit-loss projection for all Marketing activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the marketing efforts are aligned.
B. Corporate Brand Strategy
- Develop clear brand positioning strategies for each concept or product (Supply Chain, Fintech, Agent, B2B Marketplace).
- Ensure Ralali’s brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (offline & online).
C. Marketing Operations
- Oversee Marketing Division performance & achievements.
- Take part in mentoring Marketing team across a broad set of functions.
- Communicate the Marketing strategy to all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications, and Creative.
- Identify talent needs, hire and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
D. Marketing Communications
- Represent the company to the press and public
- Oversee outbound customer-facing communications across our channels.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Support coordination of public relations and media activities.
- Manage all communications vendors.
- Previous experience working in FMCG company or Agency
- Demonstrate exceptional strategic thinking with structured communication and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate strong capability in leadership (able to build and develop the team).
- Experienced in handling and develop the concept in all Marketing spectrum (online & offline) for FMCG Product.
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Strategy, especially in B2B communication.
- Self-starter, organized, and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and priorities.
- Data-driven person
- Naturally creative and visionary
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying