As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for transforming data into a format that can be easily analyzed. Your role will involve driving initiatives to organize the collection, processing, and storing of data from different sources.
- Design, develop, test and maintain highly scalable data infrastructure
- Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure
- Ensure data is queryable for our Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Business team
- Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of over 3 years.
- Deep knowledge of SQL database design (MySQL, BigQuery) and programming languages (Python, Go)
- Have experience in one or more Workflow management, such as Airflow
- Have experience with Google Analytics implementation via GTM both for App & Website
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying