HC Business Partner will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources. This position should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions. The role of Performance Management is focused on ensuring the goals being set by the company for the teams, and the individuals, are aligned as well as departments, resources, systems, and individuals to meet the goals that define success for the company.
- Work with the business and others in Human Capital to develop effective organizational structures and on specific job design and leveling to drive organizational health.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues, conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find a way to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, objective of the business units
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, or related fields; Master's degree is a plus
- 4+ years’ experience in a HR Business Partner or other HR roles including coaching, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, training and HR project management or program implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management, coaching, and communications.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proven ability to identify and recommend creative solutions
Job Code: RR
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying