Corporate communication Intern will work closely with our internal and external stakeholders to manage all type of communication task from writing press release material up to create various content through our various channel . The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Developing and writing public relations materials, such as press releases, feature articles, and content seeding articles.
- Creating and implementing corporate content plans in mass media, owned channels, etc.
- Tracking and monitoring coverage and sentiment on mass media, social media, and online platforms.
- Supporting corporate communications administration.
- Be involved with the management of our social media channels
- Final year university student or freshgrad are welcome to apply
- Good English written and spoken
- Having skill in using Microsoft Office
- Understand how the social media platforms work
- Fast learner
- Having good design skills, in using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrators
- Able to join ASAP for min 3 months and work at Puri Kembangan Jakarta Barat
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying