Frontend Software Engineer will responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools -- specifically Git and Github.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with ReactJS, React Hooks, and State Managament.
- Experience with Next.js and Typescript is a plus
- Understanding of server-side CSS and Server Side Rendering.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.